During the state directed quarantine, we were able to offer care for patients that were sick, injured, or in pain.
As of May 1, 2020 restrictions were relaxed so we can resume wellness care and elective surgeries.
NEW TEMPORARY OFFICE HOURS:
Latest Letters & Information For Clients:
Thursday May 28, 2020
Friday May 1, 2020
Tuesday April 14, 2020
Friday April 3, 2020
Tuesday March 24, 2020
Friday March 20, 2020
Wednesday March 18, 2020
Owner Contact Guidelines
Tuesday March 17, 2020
Monday March 16, 2020
First and foremost, we want to assure you that we are here to take care of your pets.
We are closely monitoring the situation and the recommendations to limit the spread. We are working with our team to be sure we follow those recommendations.
What We Are Doing:
- Hand washing protocol is taken very seriously.
- We are designating our practices as “no-handshake zones.”
- Any team members with respiratory signs and/or a fever are required to stay home.
- We are extending appointment times to allow for more thorough cleaning
- We are now utilizing curbside service
- No clients are allowed inside our facilities
- Please bring your cell phone so we are able to contact you during the appointment
- Please bring a credit or debit card as we are not accepting cash or checks at this time
- Need prescriptions refilled?
- We can mail them to you through USPS, or have refills sent to you through our online store.
- You are responsible for the postage
- We can take payment over the phone
- Go to our Online Pharmacy.
How to prepare your pet for life after quarantine:
"5 things you can do now to prepare your dog for life after lockdown" By Ericka Mendez DVM
Here are some great articles to look to for information:
Please call us at any of our locations if you have any questions or concerns:
Aurora Veterinary Clinic: 330-562-5100
Mantua Veterinary Clinic: 330-274-8211
Streetsboro Veterinary Center: 330-422-1617
Below are some additional websites if you want more information:
And of course, the CDC website:
CLICK HERE FOR CDC WEBSITE
For Current Information In Ohio:
STAY HEALTHY EVERYONE!