- Fleas can cause problems for pets ranging from minor to life-threatening
- Not only can these parasites cause severe itching, irritation, and allergies, but they also transmit tapeworms and diseases.
- Fleas can infest dogs, cats, ferrets, mice, and rats.
- Fleas don’t just stay on pets, they can bite people too.
Because there are multiple stages in a flea's life cycle, it can take many months and be extremely difficult to get rid of them from your home.
- You don’t want these blood-sucking parasites on your pet or in your home. We can help keep them away or help you get rid of them if they’ve already found their way inside. Call us to find out how to eliminate and control fleas or to start your pet on a preventive today.
For more information, contact us or see the information under the client education tab.