Congratulations on your new pet!
Thank you for choosing us to help protect and care for your new addition to your family
- Our puppy & kitten wellness program is designed to help get your new pet started on the right path to a long and healthy life
- The first few months are a critical period in your puppy & kitten's development
- We can give you the support and tools necessary to help them grow into a well-mannered healthy individual.
- This includes information and advice on nutrition, crate/litter box training, and behavior
- Schedule your puppy or kitten for their first exam as soon as possible--> We are booking out 2-3 weeks at each of our clinics
- Until your puppy or kitten has received a series of vaccines, they are susceptible to many serious but preventable diseases
- Your puppy or kitten will need to be tested and treated for parasites, which can be common
- Most puppies & kittens have roundworms, which are intestinal worms that can cause coughing, weight loss, and a potbellied appearance (although they may not cause any symptoms).
- It is important for them to be treated for roundworms, not only to help rid them of the infection but also to prevent you and the rest of your family from becoming infected.
- Roundworms are a zoonotic parasite, which means they can be transmitted from pets to people. By ensuring that your puppy or kitten is properly treated, you can keep your entire family safe.
We look forward to meeting your new pet! Schedule your appointment today