- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept cash, personal checks (accompanied by a valid drivers license), Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
Accepted Payment Plans:
- Care Credit:
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Aurora Animal Care Center, Inc. understands this and may be able to help you make arrangements through CareCredit. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application, which can be called in from one of our clinics for immediate approval, or you can apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
- While there are a variety of payment plans available through CareCredit, we offer two options:
- Monthly payment plan, if the transaction is under $200
- 6 month, no interest plan, if the transaction is over $200.
- We now use Scratchpay
- Payment plans for medical financing
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites .
Pet Insurance Comparison